Saturday, August 21, 2010

At long last, the HeartBeat Children's Music website is being built!

Okay, it only took me a year (take heart, fellow procrastinators), but I'm finally having my HeartBeat Children's Music website built.

I've actually had the website domain up and running for quite a while. But frankly, I never could find an XSitePro design that worked. I think someone with better graphic skills (or any graphic skills at all) could have done a better job.

But not me. So I finally broke down and hired the ridiculously affordable and ridiculously talented Jessalyn Coolbaugh.

She's having a back-to-school special right now through September - half price ($625) for a basic site.

She's quick, so I'll probably have a website to show you within a week.

Meanwhile, she's already completed another new site I'm starting. If only I were as efficient as she is, I might be able to upload it already. But alas, I have no copy for it yet. You can check out that design here:

My Life Coaching Website Design

Pretty awesome, huh? I know I'm thrilled with it!

That's a basic site plus logo. The logo package is $300 and includes three designs and up to three revisions.

Can't wait to find out what Jes has up her sleeve for the children's music website!

More soon....

Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment